With a growing number of commercial cleaning services offering to service your air ducts, it can make you wonder whether this is necessary maintenance or a scam.
The easy answer? Get it done, but get it done right.
If you neglect the ductwork, you risk a reduced quality of air inside your home while also putting your HVAC system under too much strain.
With so many air duct cleaning services available, it can be tricky to avoid the charlatans.
Luckily, we’re here to help…
Cleaner Ducts For Cleaner Air Indoors
The issue is not whether or not you should get your air ducts clean but which company you should choose for the job…
A reputable firm will use specialized vacuums, blowers and brushes to thoroughly clean the supply, intake and return ducts on your system. All components of your HCAV will also get blitzed. From the motor and coils through to the grilles and fans, a clean system leads to cleaner air in your home.
Air Duct Cleaning: Is It Worth It?
The EPA recommends air duct cleaning if your ducts and HVAC system have become contaminated.
Think about getting in an air duct cleaning service in the event of the following…
- Contaminants: If you notice any debris being released into the room, take action
- Mold: Clean your ducts and HVAC if any noticeable mold is present
- Renovation: Remodeling your home creates dust and other dangerous debris
- Animals: In the unlikely event of vermin in the ductwork, it needs professional cleaning
- Illness: If anyone in your household develops a sudden allergy, cleaning the ducts might help
Air Duct Cleaning in Castle Rock
Castle Rock is the most populated municipality in Douglas County, Colorado. Sandwiched between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock forms part of the Front Range Urban Corridor.
The weather in Castle Rock means you’ll need to think seriously about air duct cleaning. Winters are cold and dry with plenty of snow. Hot, wet summers mean you’ll spend plenty of time indoors with the AC ratcheted up.
Air duct cleaning will help to prolong the life of your HVAC system while also delivering purer air.
If you’re looking for the best air duct cleaning service in Castle Rock, we’re here to guide you…
Altitude Comfort: Professional Duct Cleaning in Castle Rock
Don’t be fooled by adverts promising complete air duct cleaning for less than $100.
Air Duct Cleaning Denver is a highly reputable duct cleaning outfit regularly voted the best in Castle Rock and surrounding areas. Many companies offer this type of service as an add-on to an unrelated business. With us, you get a specialist; not a generalist.
Using either rotary brush or negative air pressure machines, you can be sure of a thorough and professional job without breaking the bank.
Their comprehensive website is easy to navigate and there are plenty of deals available to bring the price down.
Give them a call today on (303) 995-0627 whether you want an estimate or you’re ready to make a booking.
How To Get Air Duct Cleaning Done The Right Way
- Full Package: Make sure you get the HVAC system itself cleaned not just the air ducts. Don’t settle for half a job
- Avoid Unrealistic Prices: If the price seems too good to be true, stop and think. You’re likely to get a shoddy job done or be talked into a much more expensive package
- Certification: The certification to look for is from the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- Get an Estimate: No reputable firm will refuse a free estimate. Get at least 3 and assess the situation from there
What’s The Bottom Line?
Don’t cut corners and contract a company based purely on price.
For air duct cleaning in Castle Rock that actually works, you’ll need to spend perhaps $400-$600 so make sure your system really needs cleaning before spending out.
Choose a professional air duct cleaning service like Air Duct Cleaning Denver, and think of this cleaning as an investment in your health and HVAC system.